@iEn FazdLin@
music
My Music.

Home site Me Linkies STUFFS
huhu
Nov 25, 2010 ✿ 6:10 AM ✿ 0 Royal Person (s)


Life to me
b
Life is every where
It is in you now and forever it shall stay
Life is the wind blowing sideways
Life is the winter and the summer
I am Life You are Life We are Life
I love Life and Life loves me
Life and I play beneath the midnight sun
Life and I play beneath the morning moon
Life brings me soup when I am ill
Life kisses me good night and greets me with a smile
Life is sad and it is lonely
Life is evil and Life is blunt
Life is a true friend and never lies
I am Life You are Life We are Life
~ aien x au mde~


 ~ping-pong~
dah lame benar aku tak maen nyew..
aku suke gler2 maen p.pong
first time main..mase tu 9 tahun
coz sume kuage aku minat p.pong
ayah beli meja p.pong
aku asah laa bakat
tapi sekarang
aku tak maen mane dah
yang pasti kan,,
aku nak sangat main macam dulu
huhu
time mude2
~sedeyh~

Dashboard Follow

Princess Here



I'm Princess Ain Fazdlina . 8teen y/o . I've spend my whole year in cottage which three fairies take care of me-there.I back to my mom and dad when I was 15. Unfortunately, a bad fairy cursed me to sleep forever. I hope that someday a prince will kiss me and break this spell. Wait! I'm sleeping , how can I write? Ha! Ha! That was angan2 mat jenin. I'm so not a princess :)
Princess Ain Fazdlina

Time Machine


Borak-borak


Thank You
Skin edit by Adsa Adam
Basecodes by Jaja
Others ; xx
skin edited by : Munn Zakaria